Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3-D

Alright so here is a little more of my work, from the little bit of time i spent working on Maya


This was my first attempt at a lipsync in 3-D, the head was already made for me so that made it a bit easier. I really enjoyed this though, animating in 3-D is fun



For this I had to actually build the model for the lipsync, I designed the thing myself, I'm still not 100% sure what it is but I like the way it looks so I'm happy with it





This was my final for 3-D, I had to take the character I had made from my midterm lipsync, finish modeling the body for it, then make a skeleton and rig it. I was supposed to weight it so that there wouldn't be any distortions during the animation but when ever I tried to weight it the body was worse off then if I hadn't. So this is what I managed to get done, it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment